Monday, June 17, 2013

That's why we're here

I do not get enough pics of Tim doing his job......

...and truly, sometimes it is just too heartbreaking for me to bring my camera.

But here are a few of the patients he has been trying to help lately.  When we get home, feel free to ask him about his work. He can explain it a lot better than I can.  And if you're a medical person, maybe pray about coming here to help?  We could use it. Seriously.

I'm proud of my husband! 

Weird, painful fungus.  eck.  

This poor baby died.  Born with intestines out of her body. 



This poor 10 year old had a tooth abscess.  Can you imagine? 


Tumors growing on top of a child's head.  

This adorable 2 year old from the Congo is very sick.  

Result of a motorcycle accident.  Hit by a car.  

Strange fungus.  


Terrible burn.  

Happy Patient! Satisfied Customer! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment