Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FOR SALE!

I have two of these to sell - they are brand new, never been used. I ordered them for some local college students to use in Rwanda, but it turns out, you need internet access to use them - and we don't have much of that there. So, I brought them home to hopefully sell them at a small loss to someone in America who has internet and can use it! Amazon price = $260 or so, but will sell for $220 each. 
These are nice machines! The keyboard and body of machine is very, very nice. Feels, looks and "key touches" like a Macbook Pro. But you do need internet connection to use, as it mainly stores things in the cloud - this is why it can be so light and small! 

Call me at 830-370-0252 if interested! 
Linda Berg

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-XE303C12-H01US-Chromebook-3G-11-6-Inch/dp/B009M2YNWI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375806205&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+chromebook


1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda I don't know if u remember me but I met u at the guest house in Nairobi. I am researching the surely English program u recommended. Was wondering if u could "sell" me on it once more and give me advice on how to do it with prek, kindergartener, 3rd grader ( who is probably more at a 2nd grade level in language arts). My email is kvhjones@sbcglobal.net. If u could shoot me an email with any helpful info that would be great. Looks like u all are one and busy! So if u don't have time no problem. We have visitors coming in September and was hoping to nail it down soon for them to bring. Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete