Thursday, September 19, 2013

School Days



One of the many beautiful buildings at Mary Hardin Baylor University (a Dorm, actually).



I'm receiving a beautiful gift by being able to spend some extended time in Belton, seeing my oldest while I can.  

Today, I snuck in her choir rehearsal. What beautiful voices!! I can't wait to hear more.  

That is Hannah in the back, wearing a green shirt.  You can see her nose, eyes
and forehead, and a wee bit of her right arm.  Wow.
Yeah, I won't give up my day job for the new photography gig! 



After choir practice, we grabbed a quick lunch in the student union building, stopped by the bookstore for a UHMB Mom travel coffee mug and a UHMB MOM bumper sticker.  I just "HAD" to have one of those stickers, even though, technically speaking, I don't own a bumper on which to stick it!! All I can say is, old pep people/cheerleader types never die, they just buy spirit paraphernalia at their kids' schools.


Mary Hardin Baylor's campus is one if the prettiest I've seen - just look at where Hannah gets to live right now....






















No comments:

Post a Comment