Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pictures

I will post explanations later, but for anyone who wants to see some pics, here are some random ones! The cows are from a nearby Convent.  The nuns run a dairy, and a school.  The students get fresh milk daily!  And we were able to buy some.  Yum! Notice one cow is named "Patsy".  I knew my mama would love that.  :) 





This is an hemangeoma.  Boy, I love trying to spell medical words when I don't have time to google them!  

The church service held weekly at the hospital.  

Sam at chapel with Oliver on his lap, and Daniel at his side.  

A fun moment together.  

This young man's elbow was sliced open by a machete.  Ouch.  He was trying to keep a burglar from stealing his chicken, and the burglar attacked him with his machete.  Tim put some stuff in there to try to hold it together.  It is working well, now.  

Is this the largest spleen you've ever seen, or what? 

Sweet Oliver and his mama. Oliver has the same bone problem as our friend, Daniel.  It is called Osteo-myelitis.  I probably spelled that incorrectly.  Love this boy!  He is such a cutie! 

1 comment:

  1. wow..some of those pix where like watching an ER show. vivid! and I am never seen a spleen so if that's not normal, I didn't know. you and ruthie look so adorable in the colored skirts :)

    ReplyDelete